Monday, July 14, 2008

Reviews From Great Local Moves!

We pride ourselves in having over 4 generations of experience and taking care of our customers. After all, you are a part of our family. I want to take this time to share with you a couple of reviews from local shippers like you.

This first review comes from Jacob R. Dania Beach, FL: When asked if his movers were prepared when they arrived - he responded, "They were prepared and ready to work!." When asked what he thought of the movers - he responded, "They worked hard and tough, everything was perfect!"

This next review comes from Larry H. Fort Lauderdale, FL: When asked if his movers were prepared when they arrived - he responded, "Brandon and Pedro were both frienly and highly cooperative at all times" When asked what he thought of the movers - he responded, "All my furniture was handled with the utmost care and attention. With the service I recieved, all you customers will be well served." When asked if she would use All My Sons Ft Lauderdale Moving Company again - he responded, "Yes, I would'nt call anyone else!"

There are alot of things that I can say about how great All My Sons Fort Lauderdale Movers is first hand, but I would be doing you no justice. Of course these are just a couple of great reviews from great local moves and I assure you there are more where these came from.

No comments: