Sunday, May 11, 2008

All My Sons of Fort Lauderdale-Local Mover Heroics!

Do you ever go to work, and at the end of your long day feel like you are a hero to your customers? I love working for All My Sons of Fort Lauderdale and I went to work today, which seemed to be like any other day. I recieved a call from a Fort Lauderdale Customer who seemed extemely flustered and desperate. Well come to find out, the Fort Lauderdale movers they had put their trust in, called and cancelled their local move. So what the Fort Lauderdale customer thought was a reputable Fort Lauderdale moving company ended up getting a larger local move, and cancelled theirs. Today was the last day they were allowed to be in their current home. My Fort Lauderdale customer had to be out. After calming them down, I was able to get a few more details about their local move. I was then able to ensure my Fort Lauderdale customer that they could relax and that I would take this burden off their shoulders. I got her all set up and ready to go.

Later that day I receive a call from the same Fort Lauderdale customer again. They were overwhelmed with gratitude, saying that out of all the Fort Lauderdale movers they have done business with, All My Sons of Fort Lauderdale made their local move the best local move they had ever experienced and how I was their hero. That is why I love working for All My Sons of Fort Lauderdale, because to my Fort Lauderdale Customers, I am a hero. So, do you ever go to work and at the end of the day feel like you are a hero to your customers?


3 comments:

2beme said...

All My Sons should be My Two Idiots! I feel like this moving company raped me. Dumb and Dumber destroyed my furniture and I have the pictures to show how UNprofessional they were! They don't have an email address because it would be full of complaints!

2beme said...

I have an answer to the moving problem. Use Two Men and A Truck. I did last year and wish to GOD that I did this time.

alansaki said...

Thank you for sharing so great thing to us. I definitely enjoying every little bit of it I have you bookmarked to check out new stuff you post nice post..
chicago moving services